SHIMLA - Even as the central government is believed to have given a clean chit to Tibetan religious leader Karmapa on the recovery of unaccounted currency from his monastery, Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal Tuesday said the state was not informed in this regard.
SHIMLA - The Himachal Pradesh government Friday gave a clean chit to the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje in any financial irregularities, and categorically ruled out the possibility of any action against him.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh's famed hilltop shrine of Naina Devi saw record offerings of over Rs.11 crore in 2010 apart from gold and silver, a temple official said Friday.
SHIMLA - A prominent, centuries-old Buddhist monastery in Himachal Pradesh's Spiti Valley Wednesday appealed to the people to stop slaughtering animals and be more humane to other species, a spiritual head said.
SHIMLA - A day after the festival of lights, a unique stone pelting fair was organised Saturday as part of an annual ritual in the former princely state of Dhami in Himachal Pradesh.
- Say no to crackers, Himachal CM urges children
- Abhishek likely to unveil 108-ft Hanuman idol in Shimla
- 108-ft Hanuman idol to attract tourists in Shimla
- Himachal to link shrine with ropeway
- Hindus chant to Muslim beats in Himachal temples
- Shiva’s mace procession in Himachal begins Wednesday
- Chopper service for Himachal’s Manimahesh pilgrims
- Pilgrimage to Shiva’s shrine begins in Himachal
- Himachal Pradesh promises help for Buddhist ceremony
- ‘Speed up ropeway construction between shrines’
- Himachal temples allowed to sell gold, silver
- Bill moved to manage gold donated in Himachal temples
- Sathya Sai Baba to visit Shimla next week
- Thousands gather in Himachal to celebrate Buddhist fair