Police: NYC mosque's imam, wife get death threats
LUCKNOW - In a major development, Mohammed Hashim Ansari - who has fought legal battles since 1961 for the land where the Babri Masjid stood - Sunday visited a prominent Hindu seer to urge him to jointly work out a negotiated settlement on the lines indicated in the Sep 30 verdict of the Allahabad High Court.
Key Sunni: Iraq facing 'last chance' for democracy
Pastor says he won't be pulled into 'street fight'
Key Sunni says PM is threat to democracy in Iraq
- ‘To solve Ayodhya, court had to step out of law book’
- Thousands of Serb pilgrims gather in western Kosovo for enthronement of Serbian patriarch
- Ayodhya ruling recognises belief on Ram’s birthplace: Advani
- Is disputed Ayodhya site the exact birthplace of Ram?
- Mumbai readies for Durga Puja
- Pope starts visit to Palermo, where Sicilians hope for boost to their fight against Mafia
- Hindus chant to Muslim beats in Himachal temples