ANKARA, Turkey - A news report says thousands of people have protested incidents of Quran desecration in the United States.
AKDAMAR ISLAND, Turkey - Several thousand Armenian Christian pilgrims took boats to an ancient island cathedral in eastern Turkey on Sunday for the first Mass held in the church since it was abandoned during the mass killings of Armenians 95 years ago.
ISTANBUL - When President Obama visited Turkey last year, he paused to stroke a tabby cat at the former Byzantine church of Haghia Sophia while Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan looked on with a smile.
ANKARA, Turkey - Dignitaries and the faithful have mourned a murdered bishop at a funeral Mass in the Mediterranean port of Iskenderun.
ANKARA, Turkey - Authorities in Turkey say an autopsy will be performed on the body of a Roman Catholic bishop who was allegedly stabbed to death by his driver.
- Catholic bishop reportedly stabbed in Turkey
- Israeli PM: Gaza blockade prevents attacks
- Israel deports all activists from Gaza-bound ships
- Turkish lawmakers urge govt to review Israel ties
- Turkey: Israel to release all Turks from aid ships
- Turkish lawmakers OK constitutional amendments
- In Turkey, Pope gunman says Benedict should resign
- Turkey indicts 33 in alleged coup plot
- Report: 18 more Turkish officers detained
- Turkish PM: All linked to coup plot will be tried
- 31 Turkish officers charged in coup plot
- 31 Turkish officers charged over coup plot
- Turkish court charges 11 more officers
- Turkish court frees ex-Navy, Air Force chiefs
- Turkish PM dismisses call for early elections
- Turkey's leaders, military try to calm tensions
- Leaders discuss Turkey's alleged coup plot
- Meeting held to discuss Turkey's alleged coup plot
- More Turkish officers charged in alleged coup plot
- Turkish court charges 20 officers in coup plot
- Turkish court charges 7 officers in coup plot
- Prosecutors interrogate 51 Turkish officers