MOSCOW - A Russian court has handed long sentences to three ultranationalists convicted of hate killings and bombings.
PEC, Kosovo - Thousands of Serb pilgrims gathered in a medieval monastery in western Kosovo amid tight security on Sunday to attend the enthronement ceremony of the new Serbian Patriarch Irinej.
"And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.
SKOPJE, Macedonia - Moderate Muslims in Macedonia are urging the government and the international community to crack down on radical Wahhabi groups on the rise in the country.
AKDAMAR ISLAND, Turkey - Several thousand Armenian Christian pilgrims took boats to an ancient island cathedral in eastern Turkey on Sunday for the first Mass held in the church since it was abandoned during the mass killings of Armenians 95 years ago.
- Armenians celebrate rare Mass in Turkey
- French Gypsies recall forgotten wartime internment
- 50,000 Hasidic mark Jewish New Year in Ukraine
- Longtime friend testifies in Islamic charity trial
- Doctors analyzing alleged John Paul II miracle
- Relics of Russian saint, icons stolen
- Mother Teresa remembered on centenary of her birth
- Russia refuses to turn over Jewish library to US
- No agreement on direct Israel-Palestinian talks
- Judge rules against Russia on Jewish documents
- Holocaust museum to Romania: scrap 'racist' coin
- Poles hope deadly knights will now bring some good
- World court to rule on Kosovo independence
- Former inmate recalls daring escape from Auschwitz
- Church: No full burial service for Romanian singer
- Moscow curators say their trial is political
- Exit polls in Polish election give Komorowski edge
- Poles pick president in final round of voting
- Twin brother or acting leader? Poles to choose
- Icelandic leader in milestone gay marriage
- Slovenian student slain in WWII beatified
- Newt Gingrich promotes film on Pope John Paul II
- Armenian church sues Getty museum over Bible pages
- Astronomer Copernicus reburied as hero in Poland
- Astronomer Copernicus to be reburied as hero
- Lithuania's first gay pride march draws protests
- Pope appoints a new top church leader in Poland
- Serbian Orthodox Church to replace its Kosovo head
- Croatian president honors war victims in Bosnia
- More-secular Poland marks Pope John Paul's death
- Poland marks John Paul's death on Good Friday
- Czech politician quits over gay, Jewish comments
- Catholics find ties to the church tested by crisis
- Sports dignitaries pay tribute to Georgian luger
- Czech doctors apologize to Jews for persecution