ISLAMABAD - A Hindu rights group is seeking action against an official in Pakistan's Punjab province for refusing to provide security for the Shivratri festival next month.
ISLAMABAD - A Hindu rights group has demanded immediate removal of the district coordination officer (DCO) of Chakwal in Pakistan's Punjab province, after he allegedly refused to provide security for the Shivaratri festival March 2-4.
ISLAMABAD - Former cabinet minister and member of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Sherry Rehman has withdrawn a bill tabled in the national assembly proposing amendments in the blasphemy law, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - A Pakistani court has sentenced to life imprisonment a mosque's chief clergy and his son for violating the country's blasphemy law, days after Punjab province governor Salmaan Taseer was killed for his remarks on the controversial religious legislation.
ISLAMABAD - A leading Hindu spiritual leader of Pakistan was kidnapped at gunpoint in Balochistan province while he was on his way to officiate a wedding.
- Pakistani officials in Saudi Arabia to probe Haj scandal
- Court stays pardon of Pakistani woman sentenced to death
- 56 Hindu couples marry in Karachi
- Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary celebrated in Pakistan
- Pakistani woman on death row likely to get pardon
- 4,000 Sikhs reach Pakistan for Nanak’s birth anniversary
- Pakistan protests ill-treatment of Haj pilgrims in Saudi Arabia
- Pakistan bans collection of animal hides for charity
- Hindus in Pakistan celebrate Dussehra
- Ayodha ruling a triumph for Hindus, says Pakistani paper
- Ayodha verdict triumph of Hindu fanaticism: Pakistani editorial
- Bouquets and brickbats for Ayodhya verdict in Pakistani press
- Ayodhya verdict only tenable solution: Pakistani editorial
- Pakistan to celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr Saturday
- In Pakistan, Islamic schools for women thrive
- Pakistan monitor Google, 6 other sites for un-Islamic content
- Pakistan watches Google, other sites for blasphemy
- Pakistani official promises to protect Ahmadi sect
- Pakistan to restore YouTube, block certain videos
- Relatives: 3 Pakistanis innocent in Times Sq. case
- Facebook page that led to Pakistani ban removed
- Pakistan bans 1,000 websites over cartoon row
- Protests across Pakistan against prophet’s cartoons on Facebook
- Internet blockade in Pakistan continues
- Web abuzz over facebook ban in Pakistan
- Pakistan blocks YouTube over Prophet cartoon row
- Pakistan blocks YouTube over unIslamic content
- Block Facebook over blasphemous cartoons: Pakistani court
- Blasphemous cartoons in Oslo daily irk Pakistan parliament
- Pakistani Christians fearful this Christmas