JAMMU - The annual pilgrimage to the Amarnath cave shrine in Jammu and Kashmir that attracts more than half a million pilgrims each year, will be held from June 29 to Aug 13, the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) said Friday.
JAMMU - The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board has asked a central government undertaking to scientifically treat the hills to prevent land slips along a 13-km track leading to the shrine, a statement said Saturday.
JAMMU - Ahead of the World Cup, Indian cricket team captain M.S.
JAMMU - About 8.7 million devotees visited the Vaishno Devi shrine in Jammu and Kashmir last year.
JAMMU - Fearing that there may be trouble in the communally sensitive Jammu region, the authorities in Jammu and Kashmir Wednesday asked the police and paramilitary forces to step up vigil ahead of the Ayodhya verdict Friday.
- Anti-American protests staged in Jammu
- Three die in Jammu after Quran protests
- Jammu Muslims protest Quran desecration in US
- Vaishno Devi shrine board to help out Leh victims
- SGPC to send delegation to Kashmir
- Amarnath pilgrimage ends in Kashmir
- Sikhs in Kashmir Valley feel unsafe: Community leaders
- Sikhs protest harassment of youth in Kashmir
- Amarnath yatra sees over 300,000 pilgrims
- Pilgrims return after Amarnath shrine visit
- Jammu rebuffs shutdown call
- Jammu shutdown call has few supporters
- Amarnath Yatra begins
- First batch of Amarnath pilgrims leave Jammu
- ‘Amarnath pilgrimage will be on schedule’
- All set for Amarnath yatra, pilgrims apprehensive
- Routes for Amarnath Yatra to be cleared soon
- Third tunnel opens at Vaishno Devi shrine
- No cut in duration of Amarnath pilgrimage
- Vaishno Devi shrine security beefed up
- Amarnath pilgrimage to start July 1