JAMMU - The annual pilgrimage to the Amarnath cave shrine in Jammu and Kashmir that attracts more than half a million pilgrims each year, will be held from June 29 to Aug 13, the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) said Friday.
SRINAGAR - Muharram processions were taken out peacefully in many parts of the Kashmir Valley Friday except for the main procession which couldn't be taken out due to the imposition of curfew in Srinagar.
SRINAGAR - Thousands of Muslims offered Eid-ul-Azha prayers across the Kashmir Valley Wednesday even as youth at some places clashed with the security forces, pelting stones and raising pro-freedom slogans.
SRINAGAR - Preparations for Eid-ul-Azha festival are bringing back gaiety, fervour and vibrancy in the life of Kashmiris, who have been scarred by the flare up of the separatist movement in the last five months.
LUCKNOW - Endorsing India's stand on Kashmir, the influential Darul Uloom Deoband Islamic seminary Sunday declared the state was an integral part of the country.
- PM’s intervention sought for Kashmir’s Haj pilgrims
- Three die in Jammu after Quran protests
- Jammu Muslims protest Quran desecration in US
- Kashmir, Punjab flare up after rumours of Quran burning in US
- Protests turn violent in Srinagar after Eid prayers
- Fatehpuri Imam regrets killings in Kashmir
- Protests erupt in Srinagar after Eid prayers
- SGPC to send delegation to Kashmir
- Amarnath pilgrimage ends in Kashmir
- Sikhs in Kashmir Valley feel unsafe: Community leaders
- Delhi Sikhs protest Kashmir threats
- Omar assures all protection to Kashmiri Sikhs
- Amid conflict, Kashmir man tries suicide 13 times
- Thousands protest after police kill 2 in Kashmir
- Police firing kills 1 protester in Indian Kashmir
- Troops kill 7 protesters in Indian-ruled Kashmir
- Troops kill 5 Kashmiri protesters as unrest grows
- Troops fire on Kashmir protests; 1 killed, 30 hurt
- Massive protests continue in Indian Kashmir
- Sikhs protest harassment of youth in Kashmir
- Amarnath yatra sees over 300,000 pilgrims
- Over 1 lakh pilgrims at Amarnath so far
- Srinagar’s head cleric seeks curfew relaxation
- Another 12,500 pilgrims head for Amarnath
- Pilgrims return after Amarnath shrine visit
- Amarnath Yatra interrupted due to bad weather
- Jammu rebuffs shutdown call
- Jammu shutdown call has few supporters
- Amarnath Yatra continues smoothly
- Amarnath yatra begins peacefully, curfew extended across Valley (Intro Roundup)
- Amarnath yatra begins peacefully amid turmoil in Kashmir (Roundup)
- 15,000 start Amarnath Yatra amid Kashmir turmoil
- 15,000 pilgrims start this year’s Amarnath Yatra
- Amarnath Yatra begins
- Tight security for famed Amarnath Yatra