FALLS CHURCH, Va. - President Barack Obama is touting benefits taking effect this week under the health care law he signed six months ago, including provisions allowing young adults to stay on their family's health plans until they turn 26.
NEW YORK - As vulnerable congressional Democrats weigh how to respond to President Barack Obama's statements on Muslims' right to build a mosque near ground zero, those in New York and closest to the controversy are staying silent or scrambling away.
WASHINGTON - Republican candidates around the country seized on President Barack Obama's support for the right of Muslims to build a mosque near ground zero, assailing him as an elitist who is insensitive to the families of the Sept.
WASHINGTON - A Republican senator is suggesting there could be political fallout from President Barack Obama's remarks about building a mosque near the site of the Sept.
ABUJA, Nigeria - The leader of Nigeria's ruling party said Thursday that he believed the West African nation's president should be allowed to run in next year's election, despite a power-sharing agreement that calls for a candidate from the Muslim north.
- Angle: Democrats want to 'make government our God'
- Gingrich latest of nat'l GOP to oppose NYC mosque
- Pakistan's Karachi wracked by spate of killings
- GOP Senate opponents struggle to differentiate
- Reid's angle: Attack GOP foe Angle in Senate bid
- Reid ad slams GOP nominee on Scientology, Medicare
- Anti-Islam party might join Dutch Cabinet
- Polarized Dutch voters back right and left parties
- Pro-business party claims win in Dutch elections
- Pro-business party leads in Dutch election
- GOP picks NV tea party candidate in Reid battle
- Republicans ask: Who can beat Sen. Harry Reid?
- Tea party candidate is Nevada hopeful on the rise
- GOP's Souder latest politician with sex troubles
- Ind. GOP Rep. Souder says he'll resign over affair
- House Dems on track for vote on $940B health bill
- Health bill gains ground with weekend vote likely
- Health bill gains ground; weekend vote likely
- Early Iraq results: PM battling secular challenger
- Lawmaker's clash with fellow Democrats nothing new
- Iraqi parties both claim to be ahead in election
- Dutch anti-immigration party gains ground in vote
- Women take prominent role in Iraqi vote
- Sunni party drops out of Iraq's national elections
- Muslim firebrands challenge Hamas rule in Gaza
- Obama says he won't walk away from health overhaul
- Democrats vow to resurrect health care bill
- Dems vow to resurrect health care bill
- Former Iraqi PM warns of intimidation before vote