TEHRAN - A number of alleged Christian missionaries have been arrested in Iran's Tehran province, official news agency IRNA reported.
TEHRAN - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has thanked the Pope for condemning an American pastor's plan to burn the Quran, a media report said.
TEHRAN, Iran - The two Iranian diplomats who defected this month in Europe chose to stay abroad for mostly personal reasons and not because of any political motives, the spokesman for the Iranian foreign ministry said Tuesday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Iran's president will likely swagger into New York next week in much the same style as past visits for the annual U.N.
OSLO, Norway - The defection of a third Iranian diplomat in Europe hints at widening fissures within Iran's government over its crackdown on protesters after the disputed 2009 election that kept hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in power.
- Iran releases detained American woman
- Iran state TV says US woman freed from prison
- Family of jailed American in Iran fights bail
- Lawyer: Family of jailed American appeal Iran bail
- Iran bail decision on American stirs backlash
- Iran slams US over Quran desecration
- Lawyer awaiting word on bail for detained American
- Iran prosecutor ready to release American woman
- State media: Iran ready to release American woman
- Moms of US hikers held in Iran get some good news
- Iran to free 1 of 3 Americans in holiday clemency
- Iran to release 1 of 3 jailed Americans
- Iranian ayatollah calls for arrest of US Koran-burning pastor
- EU calls 'barbaric' plans to stone Iranian woman
- Shiites say Bahrain crackdown sets back relations
- Protests simmer among Iran's powerful merchants
- Iran offers modest new haircut guidelines for men
- Iran cleric wants 'special weapons' to deter enemy
- Iran opposition leader vows to continue struggle
- Iran opposition cautious on election anniversary
- Iranian cleric wants creation of 'Greater Iran'
- Iran's opposition leader assails ruling clerics
- Iran casts its shadow over high-stakes Iraq vote
- Opposition leader: Dictatorial "cult" rules Iran
- Opposition leader: A cult ruling Iran
- Iraqi lawmaker: Sunni boycott won't solve standoff
- US seeks to shore up support for tough Iran stance
- Letter: Iran opposition figure's son beaten
- Iran detains 5 more Baha'i
- Iran marks revolution with crackdown on protests
- Witnesses: Iranian police disperse protesters
- Iranians rally for 31st anniversary of revolution
- Iran: Opposition leader condemns protester deaths
- Witnesses report fierce clashes at Tehran protest
- Report: Iranian forces, demonstrators clash