MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Supreme Court has upheld a sexual abuse conviction of a former Jesuit priest who claimed he was falsely accused.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A former Catholic priest whose admitted abuse of boys in the 1980s led to a $5 million settlement in Wisconsin has been suspended as a volunteer with Special Olympics Missouri.
MADISON, Wis. - To pray or not to pray? That's the issue government leaders across the country are facing after a federal judge ruled that the National Day of Prayer set for May 6 was unconstitutional.
VATICAN CITY - The Vatican says it had no role whatsoever in the abuse of deaf students by a Wisconsin priest and says a new lawsuit naming the pope and other top officials as defendants is just a publicity stunt.
- Government to appeal ruling against Prayer Day
- White House: Obama will issue prayer proclamation
- Federal judge rules Day of Prayer unconstitutional
- Retired priest suspended on 'vague allegations'
- Correction: Church Abuse-Wisconsin story
- Priest defends Vatican's handling of Wis. scandal
- Catholics find ties to the church tested by crisis
- Criticism of Vatican in Wis. over abuse scandal
- Wis. man: Abuse by priest ruined faith in church
- Times: Vatican was warned about priest in Wis.
- Amish farmer wins fight over registering livestock
- Listecki takes over Milwaukee archdiocese