COLUMBUS, Ohio - A professional organization for lawyers said Thursday it is drafting a misconduct complaint against the former attorney of a teenager from Ohio who ran away to Florida after converting to Christianity.
GROVE CITY, Ohio - Critics of the country's largest Lutheran denomination and its more open stance toward gay clergy formed a new Lutheran church Friday at a meeting of a conservative activist group.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Despite criticism from Republicans and others, President Barack Obama said Wednesday he has "no regrets" over the comments he made about the right of Muslims to build an Islamic center near the former site of the World Trade Center in New York.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio juvenile court judge says she'll issue a decision Thursday in the case of a runaway Christian convert at odds with her Muslim parents and trying to avoid deportation.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A juvenile court judge in Ohio has rejected the request of a Christian convert's Muslim parents to order the teenager to receive emergency medical treatment for uterine cancer.
- Teenage Christian convert rejects family reunion
- APNewsBreak: Study says Amish expanding westward
- Police: Cult comic writer Pekar dead at 70 in Ohio
- Protesters end sit-in at closing Cleveland church
- Faithful refuse to leave closed Cleveland church
- 50th Catholic parish is closing in Cleveland
- 50th parish to close in huge Cleveland downsizing
- Pagan helps Mets beat Indians 8-4, win 6th in row
- Touchdown Jesus Burnt To Ashes
- Touchdown Jesus Struck By Lightning
- Health bill gains ground with weekend vote likely
- Health bill gains ground; weekend vote likely
- Obama's health care plan picks up support
- Fired workers' comp panel staff cries foul
- Bernice King silent as SCLC faces uncertain future
- Ohio Muslim-to-Christian teen convert in court
- Ohio convert: Family reconciliation not possible
- After-Mass slaying rattles Ohio Catholic church
- Runaway Ohio girl to remain free of Muslim parents
- Ohio executes man in second use of 1-drug method
- Ohio judge: Runaway convert can avoid parents