RAMALLAH, West Bank - Arsonists torched a mosque in a West Bank village Monday, scrawling "revenge" on a wall in Hebrew and charring copies of the Muslim holy book in an attack that threatened to stoke tensions over deadlocked Mideast peacemaking.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - The mayor of a Palestinian village in the West Bank says arsonists have torched a local mosque.
TAYBEH, West Bank - This Palestinian village celebrates Oktoberfest each year even though it's a tiny Christian enclave in a Muslim-majority area, under Israeli occupation.
"And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - It has been 10 years since Palestinians began an uprising that swept away peace talks, triggered a ferocious reaction by the Jewish state and left thousands dead on both sides.
- AP Exclusive: Palestinian hints at settlement deal
- Israel grinds to a halt for Yom Kippur fasting day
- Turkey: nation on a dual course
- Muslims throng mosques to celebrate end of Ramadan
- As Afghans protest, Jones says he won't burn Quran
- Fla. pastor, imam at odds over Quran-burning deal
- Hamas among intractable issues in Mideast talks
- Abbas: No peace talks with settlement building
- Israel: No conditions for talks with Palestinians
- In sign of calm, Israel removes gunfire barrier
- Mideast summer heat adds hardship to Ramadan fast
- No agreement on direct Israel-Palestinian talks
- Muslims in Mideast begin Ramadan in heat of summer
- US officials optimistic about direct talks
- US envoy falls short on latest Mideast mission
- Abbas says entire world wants direct Mideast talks
- Some Gaza women smolder over Hamas' water-pipe ban
- Hamas bans women from smoking water pipes in cafes
- Presbyterians: End Israel aid over settlements
- Turkey's Erdogan: emerging leader in Muslim world
- Israeli PM: Gaza blockade prevents attacks
- Israel deports all activists from Gaza-bound ships
- Turkish lawmakers urge govt to review Israel ties
- Turkey: Israel to release all Turks from aid ships
- Israelis: No halt to east Jerusalem construction
- Gaza report judge to attend grandson's bar mitzvah
- Jerusalem reopens popular Old City gate
- SAfrican judge says he won't attend bar mitzvah
- Why do Israel's Arabs like eating matzoh?
- On Passover, Israel concerned over world standing
- Christian pilgrims mark Palm Sunday in Jerusalem
- AP Top News at 6:42 p.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 6:35 p.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 6:28 p.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 6:24 p.m. EDT