WASHINGTON - First Amendment cases top the Supreme Court's docket as it begins a new term with a new justice and three women on the bench for the first time.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - President Barack Obama, in a rare discussion about his religious beliefs, described himself on Tuesday as a "Christian by choice" who arrived at his faith in adulthood because "the precepts of Jesus Christ" helped him envision the kind of life he wanted to lead.
FALLS CHURCH, Va. - President Barack Obama is touting benefits taking effect this week under the health care law he signed six months ago, including provisions allowing young adults to stay on their family's health plans until they turn 26.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and his family attended an hourlong service Sunday morning at a church just across the street from the White House.
NEW YORK - First came the tears, the solemn bugle call and the recital of the names of the dead.
- Dueling demonstrations begin after 9/11 memorial
- Pro-mosque demonstrators group after 9/11 memorial
- 9/11 events go on in shadow of Islam controversies
- Obama cites national unity after Sept. 11 attacks
- Events begin marking 9th anniversary of Sept. 11
- Obama remembers Sept. 11, calls for unity
- American Flag Burning Planned By Radicals
- Islam controversies cast shadow over 9/11 events
- Social media inflames news cycle of Quran burning
- 9/11 politicized by mosque, Quran controversies
- As Afghans protest, Jones says he won't burn Quran
- Gingrich urges moderation amid Quran-burning furor
- Fla. pastor, imam at odds over Quran-burning deal
- Imam: Pastor misrepresented Quran-burning deal
- Pastor cancels Quran-burning, then reconsiders
- Pastor nixes Quran-burning, claims NYC mosque deal
- Fla. pastor insists NY mosque move promised
- Fla. imam: No deal to move NYC mosque
- Fla. minister cancels burning of Qurans on 9/11
- FBI agents visit Florida church over Quran burn
- Obama sends greeting on Muslim holiday
- Safety concerns for Fla. officials over Quran burn
- Safety concern for Fla. gov. over 9/11 Quran burn
- Muslims in Bahrain, Pakistan protest Quran burning
- Quran burning flap a distraction from Obama agenda
- Fla. minister determined to hold 9/11 Quran burn
- Fla. minister has no plans to cancel Quran burn
- Clinton, Gates denounce planned Quran burning
- Pessimistic about peace, Israelis greet new year
- Fla. minister: Sept. 11 Quran burn still planned
- Farrakhan supports planned mosque near ground zero
- Iraq says its independent as US ends combat
- New York imam: Politics behind mosque opposition
- Obama says he isn't worried about Muslim rumors
- Wright: Obama Muslim myth believers 'sycophants'