JERUSALEM - Israel has made all arrangements to provide easy access to its religious places and ensure full security of around 90,000 tourists who are expected to visit the country on Christmas this year.
BROOME COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA (GaeaTimes.com) -- On Wednesday, starting from sundown, Jew fraternity from the Southern tier has come together to celebrate the holy festival of Lights, Hanukkah.
JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu slammed Thursday a Palestinian document claiming that Judaism's holiest prayer site was not Jewish, and called on the Palestinian Authority to "disavow and condemn" the study.
JERUSALEM - Israel and Google have joined forces to put the Dead Sea Scrolls, the oldest surviving biblical texts, online, Xinhua reported.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - It has been 10 years since Palestinians began an uprising that swept away peace talks, triggered a ferocious reaction by the Jewish state and left thousands dead on both sides.
- Poll: Israelis view non-Orthodox converts as Jews
- AP Exclusive: Palestinian hints at settlement deal
- Israel grinds to a halt for Yom Kippur fasting day
- Internet holy day blackout imposed in Israel
- A new spat in Israel: What time is it?
- Pessimistic about peace, Israelis greet new year
- Hamas among intractable issues in Mideast talks
- Abbas: No peace talks with settlement building
- Influential Israeli rabbi says Abbas should perish
- Israel: No conditions for talks with Palestinians
- In sign of calm, Israel removes gunfire barrier
- No agreement on direct Israel-Palestinian talks
- US officials optimistic about direct talks
- US envoy falls short on latest Mideast mission
- More than matzo balls: Kosher cooking revisited
- Israel: Controversial conversion bill shelved
- Netanyahu says he will oppose conversion bill
- Liberal groups slam new Israel law on conversion
- Israel's ultra-Orthodox turn to consumer clout
- Israel unearths 3,500-year-old religious artifacts
- Israeli PM: Gaza blockade prevents attacks
- Obama aide visits Israel for son's bar mitzvah
- WH chief of staff in Israel for son's bar mitzvah
- Pagan altar unearthed at building site in Israel
- Ultra-Orthodox Israelis protest grave removal
- Israelis: No halt to east Jerusalem construction
- Jerusalem reopens popular Old City gate
- Saudi cleric announces visit to Jerusalem
- Hymns and electric guitars: Jerusalem marks Easter
- Thousands of Orthodox celebrate holy fire ritual
- Why do Israel's Arabs like eating matzoh?
- Christians converge on Jerusalem for Good Friday
- On Passover, Israel concerned over world standing
- Christian pilgrims mark Palm Sunday in Jerusalem
- Iraqi foreign minister walks out of Libya meeting