BOSTON - Three high-profile lawyers who represented victims in the clergy sex abuse scandal that rocked the Roman Catholic Church went through some emotional turmoil of their own.
MARSHFIELD, Massachusetts - The pain overwhelmed every drug Jack Sullivan's doctors gave him to fight it, coursing through his back in vicious bursts that made sleep impossible.
EDGARTOWN, Mass. - President Barack Obama biked and golfed under a brilliant New England sun Friday, yet he couldn't escape the cascade of dour news on the economy as his vacation neared its end.
EDGARTOWN, Mass. - President Barack Obama took full advantage of brilliant New England weather on Friday, completing a short bike ride with his family before heading out for a much longer round of golf as his Martha's Vineyard vacation wound down.
BOSTON - Sen. Edward Kennedy's family marked the anniversary of his death in Massachusetts with a Mass and the renaming of a community health center in his honor Wednesday.
- Vacation time for the president
- R&R time for Obamas on Martha's Vineyard
- Boston Catholic newspaper now available on Kindle
- Protesters end sit-in at closing Cleveland church
- Faithful refuse to leave closed Cleveland church
- Vatican rejects appeals by closed Boston churches
- CatholicTV rolls out shows in 3-D to attract youth
- Super Sunday is not about football at 'Faith Bowl'
- Obama says he won't walk away from health overhaul
- Dems vow to resurrect health care bill
- Mass. court denies ex-priest's bid for new trial
- Mass. college bans head coverings that block face
- Muslim-Hindu punk rock bands part of new movement
- Pope presses the flesh, visits Rome soup kitchen
- Boston cardinal wants help for older, sick priests
- Many mine Bible for money wisdom during downturn