BETHLEHEM - Thousands of Christian faithful from around the world converged Friday on Bethlehem to celebrate Christmas in the town where, according to the Biblical account, Jesus was born.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Arsonists torched a mosque in a West Bank village Monday, scrawling "revenge" on a wall in Hebrew and charring copies of the Muslim holy book in an attack that threatened to stoke tensions over deadlocked Mideast peacemaking.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - The mayor of a Palestinian village in the West Bank says arsonists have torched a local mosque.
TAYBEH, West Bank - This Palestinian village celebrates Oktoberfest each year even though it's a tiny Christian enclave in a Muslim-majority area, under Israeli occupation.
"And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.
- Hamas leader: Arafat urged attacks on Israel
- AP Exclusive: Palestinian hints at settlement deal
- Israel grinds to a halt for Yom Kippur fasting day
- Hamas among intractable issues in Mideast talks
- Abbas: No peace talks with settlement building
- Israel: No conditions for talks with Palestinians
- In sign of calm, Israel removes gunfire barrier
- No agreement on direct Israel-Palestinian talks
- US officials optimistic about direct talks
- US envoy falls short on latest Mideast mission
- Abbas says entire world wants direct Mideast talks
- On Passover, Israel concerned over world standing
- Christian pilgrims mark Palm Sunday in Jerusalem
- US envoy cancels Mideast trip, Israel feud deepens
- US wants Israel to cancel Jerusalem building plan
- Netanyahu: Jerusalem building doesn't hurt Arabs
- Officials: US wants Israel to cancel building plan
- Israeli apology gets cool reception in Washington
- Israeli leader urges calm over row with Washington
- Israel seals off West Bank to prevent unrest
- Women in charge in West Bank's key district
- Clashes erupt at sacred compound in Jerusalem
- Palestinian Cabinet stakes claim amid shrine furor
- Israeli police, Palestinians clash at holy site
- Israeli PM tries to ease 'heritage site' tensions
- Palestinian president warns of 'religious war'
- Israeli soldiers clash with Palestinian protesters
- Mideast bishops convened amid exodus, violence
- Catholic bishops criticize Israel on Palestinians
- Pope knocked down by woman at Christmas Eve Mass
- In Bethlehem, holiday cheer edges out gloom
- Top Roman Catholic in Holy Land prays for peace
- Israeli teens: We won't dismantle settlements
- Bethlehem gets first Christmas rock concert