KARACHI, PAKISTAN (GaeaTimes.com)- Like every year, the city of Karachi in Pakistan was witness to a mourning procession on Thursday to commemorate the occasion of Muharram which honors the sacrifices that were made by Hazrat Iman Hussein and his companions.
MUZAFFARABAD, Pakistan - A van carrying at least 30 schoolchildren plunged into a river in Pakistan-held Kashmir on Tuesday, and most of the passengers were confirmed or feared dead.
NEW YORK - Long after dust gathers on the U.S.
LHOKSEUMAWE, Indonesia - Religious and political leaders across the Muslim world welcomed a decision by a small American church to suspend its plans to torch copies of their holy book - but some said Friday the damage has already been done.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - FBI agents visited Thursday with a minister of a small Florida church that plans to burn the Quran on Sept.
- Muslims in Bahrain, Pakistan protest Quran burning
- Poor security to keep more Afghan polls closed
- Thousands protest after police kill 2 in Kashmir
- Police firing kills 1 protester in Indian Kashmir
- Troops kill 7 protesters in Indian-ruled Kashmir
- Troops kill 5 Kashmiri protesters as unrest grows
- Troops fire on Kashmir protests; 1 killed, 30 hurt
- Massive protests continue in Indian Kashmir
- Shab-E-Meraj Celebrations Start Today
- Pakistan's Karachi wracked by spate of killings
- In Pakistan, Islamic schools for women thrive
- Pakistan watches Google, other sites for blasphemy
- Bangladesh lifts Facebook ban
- Greedy Muslims turn Christian to gain financial benefits and Asylum in rich Christian States
- Pakistani official promises to protect Ahmadi sect
- Pakistani court lifts ban on Facebook
- Bangladesh blocks Facebook over prophet drawings
- Pakistan sect demands protection after attacks
- 2 minority sect mosques attacked in Pakistan
- Pakistan to restore YouTube, block certain videos
- Relatives: 3 Pakistanis innocent in Times Sq. case
- Facebook page that led to Pakistani ban removed
- Internet blockade in Pakistan continues
- Pakistan blocks YouTube over unIslamic content
- Muslim anger prompts Pakistan to block Facebook
- Pakistani court orders gov't to block Facebook
- Hindu activists disrupt Bollywood star's premiere
- Pakistani Christians fearful this Christmas